Sunday, June 22, 2014

Why Do I Have To Learn History?

History


I learn history because it teaches where I come from and how generations were started. I get a chance to learn the mistakes that we made as a culture in previous years that maybe we didn't pay a lot of attention on when that particular event took place. History teaches better character for my life. When I am learning history it is amazing to think about who and what my ancestors did to contribute to history. History warns you never to be too cautious, because it often does repeat it self. History comes alive for me when I'm reading things about people like Niccolo Machiavelli, King Charles V, and Leonardo De Vinci. Reading about things of those aspects brings history out for me because, I can get a real visualization  from reading.

1 comment:

  1. You reasoning is the same as mine. We should learn history so we can learn about the good and bad choices that were made throughout history and choose not to make those same mistakes again. Great post, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete