Saturday, June 14, 2014

Blog Post #5 PLNs What Are They?

Personal Learning Network

What are personal learning networks?

Personal learning networks are cost effective. Teachers grow professional development and set goals as a educator. Teachers can seek advice, practice, and network with other professionals. Educators are connected to grow and improve constantly. Be patient!


Personal learning networks connect, contribute, converse, and request ideas.  It's important to have networking tools like blog, use google, twitter, and other search engines to connect valuable information.

I created a PLN with Netvibes.  It's similar to MSN.com   I like how I can create and arrange my dashboard. My co workers can connect with me on Netvibes.  It's a great site. All your social networks are available on one page.  I find this very convenience.  Check it out!
Netvibes

2 comments:

  1. "Pinterest, Twitter, Skype, iCurio are personal learning networks."--These things are not inherently PLNs. They are all tools you use to stay connected with your PLN!

    "The virtual connection with other pln's, like Facebook, Twitter, news feeds, a link application (blogger), and etc."--This is an incomplete sentence.

    "I find this very convenience."--Convenient

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chellyiss!
    I also like that on Netvibes you can arrange your dashboard how you want it! It took me a little while to figure it out but now that I know how to fix it and use it, I really enjoy it! Great post!

    ReplyDelete