Sunday, June 29, 2014

C4Ta#3

Sparking Learning



MANAIAKALANI

These students are provided modern tools to provide the opportunity to learn new skills. Educators are changing learning to the 21 st Century by teaching methods and improving educational awareness using digital medium.They can interact with specific for the ethnic learning. The children get "good connections for children have been working on device in the cloud doing todays learning for tomorrows job. This is terrific for the New Zealand students to receive an opportunity to learn in their communities and foster academics across the world. It is wonderful for partners to provide devices for these children in communities to develop, communicate, and adapt to using modern technology .

2 comments:

  1. Your reflection on the first post you commented on was great.

    Did you only comment on one post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsey! wasn't assigned a new reflection. It was the same assignment. I emailed Dr. Strange but I believe we got mixed messages. I've emailed EDM310 help all last Thursday to get new assignment before 7/6/2014 and I keep getting Unit 12 responses for New C4Ta . I'm still awaiting! I do have new assignment due 7/9/2014 but I've commented already on blog assigned. I was just going to select a previous blog before June 12, 2014. I commented on Steve Anderson June 12 and June 20, 2014

    ReplyDelete