Thursday, May 29, 2014

Chellyiss Nettles's Practice Blog


My name is Chellyiss O. Nettles. I want to be an educator to facilitate a better learning
school learning
environment, for today’s youth. I have lived in San Diego, CA, for 15 years. I moved to Mobile, Al to assist my family. I want further my education, as an educator to modify, demonstrate and distinguish knowledge, among early education. I have been fortunate to be a product of an educator, my mother. I have experienced teaching as a paraprofessional, in the Archdiocese of Mobile, Al, Most Pure Catholic School.

 I was offered a position to teach 2nd grade. I enjoy the field of teaching small groups and phonetic awareness. It brightens a child’s mind, to know, you care and exploring all students character and learning abilities. I experienced writing lesson plans and teaching middle school Science, under a great remarkably educator, to science, Sister Shirley, in loving memory, she devoted her life to science. This was a profound to me. She was my mentor and I learned all the attributes of science through many forms. Learning is a continuous . It is tangible. I enjoy seeking many new ideas, from others, to drive the most thing to life. I have implemented how to incorporate social media and I do, you do, and we do, into daily living. I have traveled across a far to clear my imagination through the waves of oceans waves, to collaborate thoughts and reasons, the foundations to better a my life. Everyday, I took something very valuable. Teaching is my passion. The feeling of knowing I have taught someone to enjoy reading, writing, and mathematics, is magnificent. We encounter all these concepts, on a daily basis. Our society is moving so quickly. Education has become a major impact on my generation. I am a believer of learning.  

2 comments:

  1. I spent a week in San Diego a few months ago. Wonderful place to live! And you came to Mobile! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! I lived in San Diego all my childhood and adolescence years. I attended Alice Birney Elementary and Roosevelt Jr. High School. The spectacular place I enjoyed going was the San Diego Zoo. My elementary school shared a adjacent fence between the school yard and zoo. There are so many wonderful parks, such as Balboa Park, beaches, and malls. We attended many live shows and festivals.

    ReplyDelete